TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Best MD/VA service center

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Parahug, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Parahug

Parahug New Member

new model x owner here. Wanted to ask those in DC area if they take their Tesla to tysons corner or Rockville for service?

Have a few things for them to fix up after delievery but don’t want to wait a long time

Thanks!

2. kingtj

kingtj Member

I've only been to the Rockville SC myself, although I believe the dealership I bought my used Model S from took it to Tysons for something, just before delivering it to me. The Rockville SC told me that currently, they're really "slammed" with customers all of a sudden. They predicted about a 4-5 business day turn-around to work on a few things for my car, but they got it all done in 2 business days. It was definitely very busy, with just about every parking space filled with someone's Tesla.

IMO, Telsa could stand to open a third service center for the DMV area at this point. I believe Rockville was opened to take some of the load off of Tysons, but now it seems to be just as busy!