Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Model X review made in Russia.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Vitold

Aug 10, 2015
NM
I think this is the most complete Model X review I've seen so far (autopilot performance in snow, falcon doors, third row visibility, trunk space):

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was filmed in the US, not in Russia. The narration appears to be in Russian (I don't speak Russian, I am guessing) and is overlaid with an English translation made by a Russian speaker. I am uncertain as to why the Moscow (Russia, not Idaho) Tesla Club would put their name on a video tour of an X filmed in the US and add narration in English on top of the Russian narration.

That video was filmed in the US, not in Russia. The narration appears to be in Russian (I don't speak Russian, I am guessing) and is overlaid with an English translation made by a Russian speaker. I am uncertain as to why the Moscow (Russia, not Idaho) Tesla Club would put their name on a video tour of an X filmed in the US and add narration in English on top of the Russian narration.

You're right. I was so looking at the car I did not pay attention to the surroundings. The tile should be 'best video review made by Russian' :redface:. From what he says in the video they are sending this car to Moscow.

I am uncertain as to why the Moscow (Russia, not Idaho) Tesla Club would put their name on a video tour of an X filmed in the US and add narration in English on top of the Russian narration.

Why not? This allows us to understand it ;). They said they are taking it to the port to bring it to Russia, I guess they wanted to make a video for their followers quickly.

Why not? This allows us to understand it ;). They said they are taking it to the port to bring it to Russia, I guess they wanted to make a video for their followers quickly.
As I pointed out upthread, I had only watched a few minutes of the video and didn't see the part where they said the car was being shipped to Russia. Below is my post made about an hour ago...
--------------------------------------------
From what he says in the video they are sending this car to Moscow.
Thanks for pointing that out. I only watched a few minutes of the video and didn't catch that. Now it makes more sense.
---------------------------------------------

The configuration page for non EU orders (Russia, Turkey and Iceland) requires that you pickup your car in Tilburg, Netherlands and ship it to Russia on your own. How convenient is that? There is a store in Finland. Why can't people pick it up there?
Also, if something goes wrong with the car and requires service, you have to ship the car back to netherlands. Thats insane! Finland is only a few hour drive from St-Petersburg which would be much more convenient in case the car breaks.
Sounds like a step back in adoptation of electric vehicles to me. At least in Russia anyways.

2016_03_09_20.37.12~2.jpg