Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best/most convenient Supercharger in Bristol area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am driving to Bristol tomorrow. I get there in one charge but I need to charge up in Bristol for the return trip. Bristol seems to have 3 Superchargers, one is in a Shopping Centre, one at a Tesla showroom (?) and one on a Service Station bit further down South. I am staying in a Hotel in North Bristol.
Which Supercharger is the best to use in Bristol? The one at the Shopping Centre is the closest but is it easy to get to? Are there any V3 chargers?

Thanks for your help

I am driving to Bristol tomorrow. I get there in one charge but I need to charge up in Bristol for the return trip. Bristol seems to have 3 Superchargers, one is in a Shopping Centre, one at a Tesla showroom (?) and one on a Service Station bit further down South. I am staying in a Hotel in North Bristol.
Which Supercharger is the best to use in Bristol? The one at the Shopping Centre is the closest but is it easy to get to? Are there any V3 chargers?

Thanks for your help
During the day yes, at night after the shopping centre it’s a little bit of a pain as you can to go via Centurus Road to reach the lower ground car park where the super chargers are located. There’s a barrier you need to buzz in and out and watch out for the high kerbs! I think there’s 12 V3 supercharger and 2 V2s and they are the cheapest of the 3 Bristol superchargers too!

Attachments

• F80F1F68-CD58-43A1-8346-4D4EE74EDCD8.jpeg
    F80F1F68-CD58-43A1-8346-4D4EE74EDCD8.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 208
Cribbs is your best choice. There's loads of new V3 stalls. And no, you don't need to go through a barrier during working hours. Just follow the Nav, as you follow the little two lane road around the car park, it's the second of the two entrances into the covered parking

Reactions: Verydisco