Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best, most informative, funny and crazy posts/threads of 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about the guy that was locked out of his car at the beach.
Now that was strange I say.
I remember that — he was accused of trying to get into the wrong car, and quickly disappeared after posting that he held too many patents to have done anything stupid that would have been the cause of the problem. It‘s really too bad because I would have liked to know, definitively, why he couldn’t get into his car…

I remember that — he was accused of trying to get into the wrong car, and quickly disappeared after posting that he held too many patents to have done anything stupid that would have been the cause of the problem. It‘s really too bad because I would have liked to know, definitively, why he couldn’t get into his car…

Now that you mention it, I remember that one too. I always figured that they figured out that, "hey, even with all my patents, I tried to get into the wrong car... let me just slink on out of here...."

lol

• Funny
Reactions: pipp
You guys gotta add the links to those threads!

One of the best of the year for me is the guy who mounted rims that didn't have the lip for the M3P's hub and got them stuck on the car for a couple of weeks

Ima go with "If you install an aftermarket Yoke steering wheel, most assuredly an asteroid will strike you while you are driving and you will die in a fireball so large your family will not be able to identify you via dental records while you void your insurance and warranty" and the similar for most crazy.

Reactions: medphys3