Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best option for 3 across car seats and booster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been able to fit 2 car seats + a booster seat in their model Y second row? Obviously need the child in the booster to be able to access the buckle plug.

Ideally hoping someone has used the Clek fllo/oobr option. But open to any suggestions

Has anyone been able to fit 2 car seats + a booster seat in their model Y second row? Obviously need the child in the booster to be able to access the buckle plug.

Ideally hoping someone has used the Clek fllo/oobr option. But open to any suggestions

I have 3 across with 2 Fllo and 1 Oobr but I don't have my model Y yet.

I don't think it would be too much trouble to have them 3 across. The main issue is if you can do it 3 across and still slide the Oobr seat forward for 3rd row access, which I can currently do with my Mazda CX-9.

Reactions: Thomas7
Upvote 0
I've put one car seat in the second row many times.
It can be challenging.
What really helped is to first find the metal hook location. It is kind of hidden. You have to separate the top from bottom with your hand and using a flashlight, locate all of the plugs. I don't know if the middle has one. The two ends do.

Upvote 0