Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Place in California (Bay Area or So Cal) for PPF/Ceramic Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any folks from California knew of any reputable shops that offer quality PPF & Ceramic Coating? Had this done at Porsche of Monterey for one vehicle but would like to understand what others have paid for full detailing.

• Informative
Reactions: Sherlo
IMG_0840.jpg
I had a full Xpel PPF for the entire car at Sticker City in Sherman Oaks, CA and have been very very happy with their work. They offered to do a ceramic coating as well, but I decided to apply my own sealant once every 3 months instead. But I definitely give a big thumbs up recommendation for Sticker City

Paint Protection and Car Wrap in Los Angeles | Sticker City

Any folks from California knew of any reputable shops that offer quality PPF & Ceramic Coating? Had this done at Porsche of Monterey for one vehicle but would like to understand what others have paid for full detailing.

Go to Detailership for Ceramic. It’s a guy in east bay that offers insane service (check his flawless yelp reviews). He has an IG and website. Very very good prices IMO. Tell him I sent ya!

OCDetailing

OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA

Check youtube for their videos to see what kind of work they do. A lot of experience with Teslas

OCDetailing

If I lived in the area that is where I would go.

I live in the area and have been going to Joe T since 2013 when he was a one-man shop. He has done more Teslas than anyone else in the SF Bay Area. Not cheap, and he is booked up far ahead, but his work is impeccable.

I know I am a bit very late here as I just came across this post.

Hey, Obviously I am being a bit biased here but we've gotta pretty good team here at Mum Sports that's done over 100's of Porsche cars for the years. We would be happy to take care of you. just give us a call 510-462-3797 . and mention "TMC FORUM" and we'll give you a 10% discount overall. We have exceptional quality technicians who are meticulous in the work they do and we are also a certified and authorized XPEL PPF Dealer. We have pretty good reviews from our clients as well to give you a sense of the quality of work we do. We'd love to gain you as a customer.