Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Place in Toronto or down the 401 Corridor East For a Wrap?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks both of you for the response. I was wondering if anyone had experience with shops outside of the GTA. I'm about 2 hours drive out of toronto with a Wife who refuses to drive in the GTA. I guess I could drop it off and take a train back.

How long does the process usually take? A couple days?

Thanks both of you for the response. I was wondering if anyone had experience with shops outside of the GTA. I'm about 2 hours drive out of toronto with a Wife who refuses to drive in the GTA. I guess I could drop it off and take a train back.

How long does the process usually take? A couple days?

Depends on what you're looking to get done

Vinyl
PPF
Paint correction
Ceramic

Just Vinyl or PPF will take a few days (I'm guessing Vinyl is faster than PPF). Correction will depend on the condition of your paint but could be a few hours to a day. Ceramic will depend on paint correction.

I would do a basic correction (Tesla paint out of the factory is not great...), followed by PPF (front end) and then the Vinyl wrap. Vinyl alone won't protect the paint from chips.

Give Steven a call and let him know you're from out of town, I'm sure he'll do what he can to work with your schedule

I don't know any shops further east but I would only take it to a place that's highly reputable. I've had a bad wrap in the past and it drove me up the wall every time I got into or walked by the car...