Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to buy Model 3 tires? For 235/40R19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buying a used 2019 Model 3 LR RWD with Continental ProContact 235/40R19 with Form Tires. 2 need replacing. Place on my list are Costco, America’s Tire, Tire rack and independent installers. Maybe walmart? But doesn’t look like Costco sells it. Where would you recommend? Thanks!

I had great service and pricing at Discount Tire when replacing OEM Michelin on my 2018 M3 LR. Discount Tire even applied Pro-rata credit from Michelin since the OEM tires were well below their 45K mile warranty. I suggest buying their inexpensive tire repair/replacement warranty. A few weeks after I bought the tires I had a sidewall puncture. They replaced/balanced the tire at no cost. The only cost (optional) was if I wanted the replacement warranty for the replacement tire and it was an easy yes! Within an hour arriving at Discount Tire I was on my way.

I had great service and pricing at Discount Tire when replacing OEM Michelin on my 2018 M3 LR. Discount Tire even applied Pro-rata credit from Michelin since the OEM tires were well below their 45K mile warranty. I suggest buying their inexpensive tire repair/replacement warranty. A few weeks after I bought the tires I had a sidewall puncture. They replaced/balanced the tire at no cost. The only cost (optional) was if I wanted the replacement warranty for the replacement tire and it was an easy yes! Within an hour arriving at Discount Tire I was on my way.
That's great to know, we bought at Discount Tire (America's Tire on the west coast) on our other vehicle. Had a great experience they had one technician on each wheel and was in and out in less than 1 hour. Only thing was it was my first Tesla and 1st day owning it so didn't know about the Jack mode and they shop didn't know about it either. No issues so far : ) Looking like America's / Discount Tire is on the top of the list.

That's great to know, we bought at Discount Tire (America's Tire on the west coast) on our other vehicle. Had a great experience they had one technician on each wheel and was in and out in less than 1 hour. Only thing was it was my first Tesla and 1st day owning it so didn't know about the Jack mode and they shop didn't know about it either. No issues so far : ) Looking like America's / Discount Tire is on the top of the list.
Jack mode is for vehicles with air suspension like the S/X, not coil like 3/Y…. There should be no concern…. The biggest is the lifting points, always have a set of lifting pucks with you in case the shop does not.

Reactions: DrGriz