Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to get wrap installed near southern NJ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
So, I was considering a wrap... but couldn't find much along the lines of installers in this area that are known to have worked with the Model S.

Has anyone in this area done this and have any suggestions? I'd consider anything within an 85's round trip range as practical, really.

Full color change wrap, not just paint protector.

(I'm near the Cherry Hill, NJ area)

I actually like my blue, this is not actually for *my* Model S.

So, I was considering a wrap... but couldn't find much along the lines of installers in this area that are known to have worked with the Model S.

Has anyone in this area done this and have any suggestions? I'd consider anything within an 85's round trip range as practical, really.

Full color change wrap, not just paint protector.

(I'm near the Cherry Hill, NJ area)

I actually like my blue, this is not actually for *my* Model S.

Did you find a place in S Jersey for wrap ? I took am looking for my inbound MX.

Did you find a place in S Jersey for wrap ? I took am looking for my inbound MX.

wk057 is off the 'grid' right now AFAIK.

If you are willing to cross the bridge: Elite Glass has done a couple model Ss. Not mine, I just opticoated it. But, the owner did a nice job on my daughter's Golf GTI with full body wrap.

Elite Glass Tinting | Facebook

Greg at Signature Detailing in Hillsborough did a phenomenal job on our X and pricing was more than reasonable compared to other shops we reviewed.

Hi MG1234,

I'm expecting my X in late April-May so just doing some research on Xpel wrap. I have read great reviews for Signature Detailing on this forum but a couple of questions, did you wrap the whole car and if you don't mind sharing the cost of what you had done? Please PM me you if you don't wish to share publicly. Thanks!

Hi MG1234,

I'm expecting my X in late April-May so just doing some research on Xpel wrap. I have read great reviews for Signature Detailing on this forum but a couple of questions, did you wrap the whole car and if you don't mind sharing the cost of what you had done? Please PM me you if you don't wish to share publicly. Thanks!

Went with opticoat, full car wrap and Xpel stealth on seatbacks. Greg was immediately transparent with itemized/detailed pricing. Sent you a PM with more info.

• Helpful
Reactions: ckwong