Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Place to Sell Model 3 (Performance)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is the best place to sell model 3? I’ve never sold a car before so unsure (only ever part-ex). Webuyany car is offering £47k, which doesn’t seem terrible, but I’ve been told they low-ball.

Love the car more than anything, but looking to move home.

Any re-seller or dealer you go to, you know…you’re going to inherently take a bit of a hit. IF you’ve the patience, selling private party can prove…significantly better. While I posted a couple places..(and I don’t know what is or isn’t in your geography), but Craig’s List (for 5 bucks) gave the the absolute most responses and made selling actually pretty easy. Upload for photos and car info editing all were pretty painless. Got more than my asking price from the volume of interest that came in. Again, don’t know what’s in your area but that was my experience when we sold our Model 3 about two weeks ago.

Any re-seller or dealer you go to, you know…you’re going to inherently take a bit of a hit. IF you’ve the patience, selling private party can prove…significantly better. While I posted a couple places..(and I don’t know what is or isn’t in your geography), but Craig’s List (for 5 bucks) gave the the absolute most responses and made selling actually pretty easy. Upload for photos and car info editing all were pretty painless. Got more than my asking price from the volume of interest that came in. Again, don’t know what’s in your area but that was my experience when we sold our Model 3 about two weeks ago.
Is Craigslist more for the US than the UK market?