Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to sell Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I dreaming or did there used to be a for sale section on these forums? I’m thinking about selling my ‘21 Model S Performance FSD and when I check autotrader and car gurus there are like 3 in a 500 mile radius, Facebook Market place has none. Where is a good place that you guys have had the best luck with selling your Teslas?

Thanks!

I used used both Find my electric and Only used Tesla as well as Facebook marketplace and Craigslist to sell our 2019 Model S. I got some interest but no serious offers from Facebook or Craigslist. I found a few good leads from both Find my electric and Only Used Tesla and ended up selling to a great buyer from across the country.

Reactions: scottf200
I used used both Find my electric and Only used Tesla as well as Facebook marketplace and Craigslist to sell our 2019 Model S. I got some interest but no serious offers from Facebook or Craigslist. I found a few good leads from both Find my electric and Only Used Tesla and ended up selling to a great buyer from across the country.
Thanks for the mention--and happy to hear you received good leads and ended up selling! Congrats on the sale! 🚗🔌⚡

Reactions: Jabbahop
I'm taking delivery of a new Model S a week from today. This all happened pretty quickly as I found an inventory car Saturday night and bought it. I need to unload my 2021 Model Y LR pretty fast. Carvana just offered me $7,500 more than Tesla trade in. I have a 1:30 appointment at CarMax to see what they can do, but don't expect much from them. I asked for a Vroom quote, but they never responded.