Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to sell model x refresh 2022 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a model X refresh 2022 6 seater white on white with 22 wheels. with 1700 miles on it. I am getting a Tesla model S in few months And wants to know what is the best place to sell my model X when my model S is ready for delivery? I tried doing the trade in value check With Tesla but they are giving me approximately $100k almost $31k below brand new.

I have a model X refresh 2022 6 seater white on white with 22 wheels. with 1700 miles on it. I am getting a Tesla model S in few months And wants to know what is the best place to sell my model X when my model S is ready for delivery? I tried doing the trade in value check With Tesla but they are giving me approximately $100k almost $31k below brand new.
The days of making money on used cars are coming to an end. You will obviously get a bit more selling privately.

Try:
Vroom; Driveway; Cargurus; GivemetheVIN vs Carvana (seems to be lowest to offer recently).

Try Doug Demauro's

lots of positive Tesla sales in the past.

I was extremely lucky with my trade-in. '21 Model X pre-refresh, Tesla gave me $5k more than what I paid for it in 2020. Absolutely no brainer on the trade in. delivery is today actually. Woot.

-ThinkMac-

Is the interior white or cream? I'm a buyer your MX LR is worth ~$ 110,00

Is the interior white or cream? I'm a buyer your MX LR is worth ~$ 110,00
Hey Jon. I was trying to message you but guess I can't as a new member or something. I had placed an order for a new Model X earlier this year and am finally getting to the point of the VIN and getting near delivery. I am no longer in the market for a X so am willing to help facilitate someone else's order. I know a transfer technically isn't allowed but would be open to buying and selling or some such.