Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best racetrack in Ontario for Tesla model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all!

anyone have experience taking model 3 SR+ to track in Ontario? Wondering which Ontario track would be most suitable for tracking model 3?

canadian tire motor sport park in Bowmanville is the closet one to my home and seems like the most popular track people take their car for tracking in Ontario. But the closet supercharger is about 30 min. away so recharging gonna be a issue.

When I was a teenager, Leslie St. (then known as Third Line) north of Hwy 7, was the dragstrip for the Thornhill/Richmond Hill crowd. In other news, south of Hwy 7 was unpaved and unlit - so it was lover's lane, for post racing "activities".

So, nearly the same spot
LOL - we use to gather on Steeles Ave (in between Kennedy Rd. and Midland at a donut shop) and then pick our racing destination. Of course, I never had the type of car fast enough to race but I was just there to support all of the other morons (like me).

When I was a teenager, Leslie St. (then known as Third Line) north of Hwy 7, was the dragstrip for the Thornhill/Richmond Hill crowd. In other news, south of Hwy 7 was unpaved and unlit - so it was lover's lane, for post racing "activities".

So, nearly the same spot
funny you guys mentioned north of major mac on 404. I actually drive north of 404 from 401 to north of Newmarket every day for work. I so wish HOV lane would extend even more north beyond hwy 7 one day.

LOL - we use to gather on Steeles Ave (in between Kennedy Rd. and Midland at a donut shop) and then pick our racing destination. Of course, I never had the type of car fast enough to race but I was just there to support all of the other morons (like me).

Ah, "Miley's", bringing back a lot of memories. Funny that my M3P would slaughter a lot of street cars from there if I had a time machine.

Reactions: Struja