Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best resource for looking at inventory cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question about ev-cpo. Is there a way to get the classic view back? (It was like a spreadsheet column view) That option disappeared about month ago. I’ve been using the site less since the change.

Due to too many corporate or commercial entities downloading the data without a subscription, the "Classic" view is now only available with a subscription. Thanks for your support.

ev-cpo but increasingly tesla-info.com in my experience

Hank disagrees with every other site but try them for yourself - just having a quick squint at the numbers tesla-info have about 980 US CPO cars, EV-CPO about 920, for the sake of argument they have the same cars. tesla info claim to include some of the hidden stick that Hank says probably don't exist but that's probably more applicable to the new inventory, in a lot of countries including the US, tesla info also brings in a lot of used cars not at Tesla so you can compare the wider market in one place, and then you can choose for yourself which front end prefer between the sites.

Just to clarify, I don't claim those cars don't exist, just that their location and disposition are unknown, and buyers are taking a risk placing a non-refundable deposit on such unlisted cars. I think those unlisted cars will eventually surface, but when and where are unknown at the moment, or if they are even (or will be) available for sale. Caveat emptor.

• Informative
Reactions: Piano Wood