TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

best rubber floormats

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jlucero, Jul 16, 2015.

1. jlucero

jlucero Member

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Big fan of WeatherTech myself. The mats that @ww73 mentions above are made by WeatherTech for Tesla and, surprisingly, were less expensive from Tesla.

3. kuttakamina

kuttakamina Member

I have tesla rubber mats too. They are very good. They are like a cup almost. When they are dirty you just remove them, give them a good shake and back to a clean footwell.

4. jlucero

jlucero Member

awesome---thats what im looking for! ill probably order the tesla ones.

- - - Updated - - -

it looks like the ones from weathertech are $99 for the back set only?

5. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Looks like the complete set is $249.90 from WeatherTech. I bought mine two years ago and at that time it was cheaper to order them from Tesla.

6. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

looks like it is $200 u.s. from Tesla for the interior set.

7. hockeythug

hockeythug Active Member

Yep. Go with the Weathertech Digitalfit ones. Worth the money for any car that they make them for.

8. jlucero

jlucero Member

doesnt look like the passenger side floor liner mat cups up that much...that is much more of a liability for me with kids spilling stuff back there!!!!

9. neroden

neroden Happy Model S Owner

I have the Tesla rubber mats. I've tromped mud in, spilled water, spilled sugar, spilled juice... at the end of the winter the mat was a gory mess (which washed right off), but the carpet didn't even need to be washed (just vacuumed). They're GOOD.

10. tliving

tliving Member

Unlike most Tesla accessories, these ones are actually a good deal. Get the tesla all weather mats.

11. rickgt

rickgt Enthusiast owner/member

Have the Tesla all weather mats and love them... may take out for summer, but they do a great job of containing dirt/rocks/spills/etc... front and rear... made by weather tech, and they are similar to the ones I bought for my wife's ICE MBZ... think they cost less from Tesla (and they install them at SC) than weather tech.