Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best service centers for doing near out of warranty inspection in southern california?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys/gals,

As my initial 4yr/50k miles warranty is coming to an end, I would like to do a some sort of end of warranty inspection to see if there's anything wrong or potentially wrong with my vehicle. Which service center in SoCal is best when it comes with that kind of service? Let me know your opnions, thanks.

Hey guys/gals,

As my initial 4yr/50k miles warranty is coming to an end, I would like to do a some sort of end of warranty inspection to see if there's anything wrong or potentially wrong with my vehicle. Which service center in SoCal is best when it comes with that kind of service? Let me know your opnions, thanks.
None of them. Tesla is definitely not in the business of drumming up work they’ll then need to perform for free.

Reactions: E90alex
Don’t see what’s the point… it’s like any software or development company. No issues and no errors? Working as designed. Please pay the bill in the app before collecting your car… 😁

But seriously, if there are no issues that you know of at present, it is highly unlikely Tesla will find anything you don’t already know or raise with them. GLWT!