Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Tint Option? [close to palm springs CA

jonalbiar

Jan 12, 2021
Palm Springs, CA
I was told today by a tint place in Southern California (that I intend to use for my new Model 3) that the potential cracking of the roof/back window glass when using ceramic film is no longer an issue. they told me this was a problem previously but Tesla has changed the glass now and it’s no longer a potential problem. Tint Masters in Houston, TX told me the same thing.
Do you still have the info on your tint place? I’m in Palm Springs and curious to find a place to do the front windshield and roof.

(moderator note: since this thread is almost a year old, and your post is asking "where in palm springs can I get window tint" I am splitting this post off into its own thread, and moving it to the california sub forum)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC