Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best tint shop in Cleveland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How dark are you planning on going?

I know a good shop. But with the laws changing a little bit in Ohio, they will only do the legal tint now. If you're looking to go darker than 50%, I have a place or 2 that you could call and see if they go darker.

I have just about the same options as you. The shop I went to was OK. But it's a small(2 man) shop and it's not the type of place I would readily recommend if your keen on ambiance.

Also, I went 20% on mine.....and it's basically pitch black. I didn't anticipate it being that dark, as I have 20% on other vehicles. But you can't see a thing inside my car. One would think it's limo tint.

I'm picking my 85D on Sept 8th and want to get it tinted right away. Does anyone in Cleveland know a reputable tint shop?

How dark are you planning on going?

I know a good shop. But with the laws changing a little bit in Ohio, they will only do the legal tint now. If you're looking to go darker than 50%, I have a place or 2 that you could call and see if they go darker.

I have just about the same options as you. The shop I went to was OK. But it's a small(2 man) shop and it's not the type of place I would readily recommend if your keen on ambiance.

Also, I went 20% on mine.....and it's basically pitch black. I didn't anticipate it being that dark, as I have 20% on other vehicles. But you can't see a thing inside my car. One would think it's limo tint.

I was thinking about doing 35%.

You can call Zeibart in Bedford. They might do 35%.

You can call the shop I've used for several cars and see if they've changed their stance. Summit Sound & Security in Twinsburg. They have a good warranty depending on the tint you purchase.

Finish Line (finishlineohio.com) in Parma/Cleveland will do 35% last I checked. They are a good shop as well.