TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Best tint shop in Cleveland?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by TheAccuser, Aug 31, 2015.

1. TheAccuser

TheAccuser Member

I'm picking my 85D on Sept 8th and want to get it tinted right away. Does anyone in Cleveland know a reputable tint shop?

2. BigThumper

BigThumper Member

How dark are you planning on going?

I know a good shop. But with the laws changing a little bit in Ohio, they will only do the legal tint now. If you're looking to go darker than 50%, I have a place or 2 that you could call and see if they go darker.

I have just about the same options as you. The shop I went to was OK. But it's a small(2 man) shop and it's not the type of place I would readily recommend if your keen on ambiance.

Also, I went 20% on mine.....and it's basically pitch black. I didn't anticipate it being that dark, as I have 20% on other vehicles. But you can't see a thing inside my car. One would think it's limo tint.

3. TheAccuser

TheAccuser Member

I was thinking about doing 35%.

4. BigThumper

BigThumper Member

You can call Zeibart in Bedford. They might do 35%.

You can call the shop I've used for several cars and see if they've changed their stance. Summit Sound & Security in Twinsburg. They have a good warranty depending on the tint you purchase.

Finish Line (finishlineohio.com) in Parma/Cleveland will do 35% last I checked. They are a good shop as well.