Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best waterless wash and care products??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone used Aero Cosmetics waterless car wash? I am thinking to buy it. It has lots of review on amazon.
And also curious to know, waterless car wash has any negative effect on car body?

Just read article"
One problem, according to Mr. Cressal, is that waterless car washes can take twice as much time as regular ones. Also, he said, “I have yet to see a waterless car wash performed properly and safely when it comes to protecting the finish of the car.”
Really, it takes twice time? It should take less time. I will be worry only on the car body safety.

The best way is prevention. Its not so much the car wash product your using, causing the waterspots, although polyglaze is average to say the least. I'm not sure if polyglaze is ph balanced but you should use ph balanced soaps if its not.

Waterspots occur because natural tap water contains minerals such as calcium. When they dry they leave deposits behind causing watermarks. Leave them on too long they will destroy your paintwork, if caught early enough but have etched in, a paint correction maybe required.

Now, back to prevention, after washing your car spray some quik detailer over the panels this will remove the waterspots just incurred. Spray and wipe off with a clean good quality microfibre towel.Quick detailer can be bought from the like of autobarn and brands such as meguires and or mothers or bowdens own will do the job.
Alternatively get a coating on the car so at least there is less chance of waterspotting and if they do occur, they will attack the coating first.

I've found that AMMO HYDRATE PAINT MOISTURIZER from ammonyc.com used after a wash to dry my car is fantastic! it dries the car Fast and leaves behind a nice gloss. I'm also going to try the New Forever Rinseless from DetailJuice.com as a rinsless wash and paint sealant.
my-90D_shine.jpg