Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way sell a Tesla Roaster.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Stewie26

Supporting Member
I am thinking of selling my 2008 roaster. My left knee is giving some problems and getting out of the driver's seat is taking way more effort than it use to. That said, it would still leave me with my daily driver C-7 Vette and my 88 Porsche Carrera so I would still have the enjoyment of owning several sports cars. The car is very clean with 38k on it. I prefer to stay away from dealers and would like to sell direct. For some reason, I just assumed there was a classified section on this site but if there is, I have not been able to find it. Prior to putting it on the market, I would like to get the annual service done as I missed the last one because of the pandemic. Fortunately, I have an independent service center about 10 miles away so not that big of a deal to arrange it..
Since the Tesla roaster is a very specialized type of automobile, any suggestions on best place to place ad(s) for the most exposure for this type of vehicle.
Thanks,

Last edited: