Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to clean off black seats and the faux leather?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't worry about black seats as much as the white ones. Pretty sure most good quality cleaners would be fine. I personally use Car Guys Super Cleaner on my white seats with no issues. For more stubborn stains, I use isopropyl alcohol wipes. Although I would be careful not to use alcohol on seats all the time.

Zombifying this thread as I wanted to get a solid sense of the 'best' choice for cleaning and maintaining the seats.

I've used 303 Protectant for a while on to clean/restore the plastic and rubber surfaces on my electronic drumkit and it's had amazing results, so I'm leaning in that direction for my M3.

I wondered if anyone could see any drawbacks.

I've used 303 Protectant for a while on to clean/restore the plastic and rubber surfaces on my electronic drumkit and it's had amazing results, so I'm leaning in that direction for my M3.

303 Protectant is a great product to lay down some protection, but from the product description, it doesn't seem to have any cleaning abilities. If you want to use 303 Protectant, I would recommend first using a separate product to clean the surface well. Then, once it's clean, then you could apply the 303 Protectant.

Aerospace, who makes the 303 Protectant, also make an interior cleaner. You could try that.

There are also products that clean and protect in one step. For example, Mckees37 Makes their "Fast Interior Detailer". It both cleans and protects, and it smells really great!

• Informative
Reactions: CheapBastid