Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to communicate customer service issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a few things I'd like to talk to Tesla about that I'd rather not discuss on the forum just yet.

What is the best channel for contacting Tesla about issues with customer service? I know I've seen some people say Tesla reaches out and others say they were able to talk to someone, but I can't remember which threads I saw that on or if there was an actual email or phone number to use.

Kudos for trying to solve the problem rather than just complaining about it ... though we are curious :)

I plan to write a long post about it all. I'm waiting for two reasons. I do not believe any of it was intentional so I want to give them the time to do what they said they would and I would also prefer to have a positive outcome in my post instead of me listing the not so great parts and updating after hundreds of people have read the negative. There's no reason to make Tesla look bad, things happen.

That is a very refreshing way to look at your problems. I wish more people did this, not just with Tesla but with everything they purchase. I don't understand why people just take to the internet complaining instead of trying to resolve it with the place you bought it first. I wish you luck and I hope it comes out favorably.

That is a very refreshing way to look at your problems. I wish more people did this, not just with Tesla but with everything they purchase. I don't understand why people just take to the internet complaining instead of trying to resolve it with the place you bought it first. I wish you luck and I hope it comes out favorably.

I definitely started complaining in places out of frustration but edited my posts. So I can't say I initially reacted well