TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Best way to communicate customer service issues

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by manis, Jul 8, 2015.

1. manis

manis Member

There are a few things I'd like to talk to Tesla about that I'd rather not discuss on the forum just yet.

What is the best channel for contacting Tesla about issues with customer service? I know I've seen some people say Tesla reaches out and others say they were able to talk to someone, but I can't remember which threads I saw that on or if there was an actual email or phone number to use.

2. deonb

deonb Active Member

Contact your local SC.

Even if you get hold of NorthAmerica support, they'll just redirect your issue to your local SC anyway, so might as well just start there.

3. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Kudos for trying to solve the problem rather than just complaining about it ... though we are curious :)

4. manis

manis Member

I plan to write a long post about it all. I'm waiting for two reasons. I do not believe any of it was intentional so I want to give them the time to do what they said they would and I would also prefer to have a positive outcome in my post instead of me listing the not so great parts and updating after hundreds of people have read the negative. There's no reason to make Tesla look bad, things happen.

5. jct_4628

jct_4628 Member

That is a very refreshing way to look at your problems. I wish more people did this, not just with Tesla but with everything they purchase. I don't understand why people just take to the internet complaining instead of trying to resolve it with the place you bought it first. I wish you luck and I hope it comes out favorably.

6. manis

manis Member

I definitely started complaining in places out of frustration but edited my posts. So I can't say I initially reacted well

7. jct_4628

jct_4628 Member

I think that is most peoples initial reaction. Only human nature!

8. jct_4628

jct_4628 Member

Any progress Manis? I hope everything turns out good in the end!

9. manis

manis Member

Yep, Tesla reached out to me, which really impressed me.