Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to get all weather mats?

MrFusion

Feb 4, 2018
Salt Lake City
I’d like to get all weather mats for the interior as well as for both trunks.

My goal is perfectly fitting mats but if they cost more than the OEM mats I’d rather just get the OEM ones.

So, before I drop $345 on the OEM ones just curious if anybody has found a better solution. Thanks!

MrFusion

Feb 4, 2018
Salt Lake City
OEM ones are made by weather tech. They fit perfectly

Cool, I figured they fit great. Just wanted to see if there were any alternatives since $345 seems like a lot for mats but I definitely prefer having the OEM ones if others are anywhere near the same price. I was debating even getting the frunk one but now that I see the car doesn't even come with a fabric one for the frunk I guess I'll go ahead and do the all weather one there too.

zannman

May 15, 2019
Ohio
The MAXpider is good in front/rear and cargo liner. I also have the generic cheap eBay TPE liners for frunk and sub-trunk and they fit and work great as well.

I haven't seen the Tuxmats on a Model 3, but I liked the Chevy Bolt Tuxmats better than the MAXpider on the Model 3 based on the amount of coverage for wintertime slop.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC