Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to get mobile service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need an adjustment or replacement to my drivers door weatherstripping. When fully up it sounds like it’s cracked open slightly and wind noise is loud. If I just barely tap the down button, the wind noise is gone but then it sounds like something is loose in the door rattling especially over bumpy roads. Tried to make an appointment at one of the 3 service centers near me and all no longer have any Saturday hours. I asked if they can do this remotely but no answer. Is there a specific way to request a mobile tech to come to my work or house instead?

I need an adjustment or replacement to my drivers door weatherstripping. When fully up it sounds like it’s cracked open slightly and wind noise is loud. If I just barely tap the down button, the wind noise is gone but then it sounds like something is loose in the door rattling especially over bumpy roads. Tried to make an appointment at one of the 3 service centers near me and all no longer have any Saturday hours. I asked if they can do this remotely but no answer. Is there a specific way to request a mobile tech to come to my work or house instead?
From my understanding the type of service requested determines if mobile will come out or not.