Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to hire Tesla for a day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys !
My dad is super interested in Tesla and cybertrucks & elons Twitter page (haha) I’m not as well versed in the Tesla scene but wanted to ask the best and effective way to hire a Tesla for a day as a Christmas present from me. I looked online at some websites and bonds are incredible ! (Understandable for a luxury car) but I am a Uni student haha! Does anyone know the most cost effective way to do so! All advice is helpful. Thank you :)

Reactions: rgc1990
Hi guys !
My dad is super interested in Tesla and cybertrucks & elons Twitter page (haha) I’m not as well versed in the Tesla scene but wanted to ask the best and effective way to hire a Tesla for a day as a Christmas present from me. I looked online at some websites and bonds are incredible ! (Understandable for a luxury car) but I am a Uni student haha! Does anyone know the most cost effective way to do so! All advice is helpful. Thank you :)
Hi ez_myers,

I note you’re from the Gold Coast (I assume Australia). Check out Rent or test drive a Tesla in Australia l Electric car hire | evee for private electric vehicles around your area. Being on the GC, I would assume there would be plenty around you. The website itself isn’t the best but it is how I experienced my first Tesla interaction and reason for my subsequent M3 order!

Rates are set by the individual owner and my security deposit was $500 IIRC, which is returned to you after the car returned and owner confirms condition. From what I’ve seen most of the rentals are a minimum of two days, but this could be due to my area and lack of people renting their cars.

Good luck and an awesome Chrissy present!