Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to setup silver wall charger for outdoor charging and parking lot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I own a office building and the closest parking spot to the building is reachable by the wall charger if I placed around the location shown on the photo. The charger will be used mainly for my own car while I work in this building. But I do not mind sharing to my customer and other people who find my building online (more exposure for business) for free. But I am trying to figure out what is the best to setup the wall charger.

Do you think that is the best location I can setup the wall charger? Or are there other methods?

20191228_134216.jpg
20191228_134216.jpg

20191228_134235.jpg

Hello all,

I own a office building and the closest parking spot to the building is reachable by the wall charger if I placed around the location shown on the photo. The charger will be used mainly for my own car while I work in this building. But I do not mind sharing to my customer and other people who find my building online (more exposure for business) for free. But I am trying to figure out what is the best to setup the wall charger.

Do you think that is the best location I can setup the wall charger? Or are there other methods?

View attachment 493863 View attachment 493863

View attachment 493864

I would probably mount it on a pedestal and run PVC conduit underground. A wood pressure treated post is the simplest. Companies also sell metal posts specifically for this purpose.

I would probably mount it on a pedestal and run PVC conduit underground. A wood pressure treated post is the simplest.
Companies also sell metal posts specifically for this purpose.
You can search this forum for various impementations.

I found this solution to be very nice looking.

May be you could use a cabinet and put a logo of your business on the front door.

UMC Holder 02 .jpg

UMC Holder 01 .jpg