Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to view sentry mode videos outside of car....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a 1 inch deep, to the metal, scratch on my hood. Definitely doesn't look accidental. I have all the Sentry video on my computer and I'm combing through all the 1 minute videos of the front cam. It's kind of a slog. Is there a better way to view them outside of the car? Is there a way to find just where it was triggered and look at that? Or... if I transfer it to my computer, I have to sit through all of them? Thanks in advance.

On iPhone, you can use Cam Viewer for Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
You should be able to take the USB key from the car and plug it into a computer. You will see all the recordings and should be able to play them on the computer. You will not have them nicely bunched together and see 4 at a time, you will get separate video recordings from each camera.

I use this app on my computer. When I plug in the usb from the car, the app detects it and starts building all dash cam views into a single view. Makes it much easier to make sense of it.
README.rst

There was another project that used a Raspberry PI to store the videos then auto-sync them to a home server every time you got onto your home wifi.
Sadly I can't remember its name.
[edit]
Here it is
teslausb

Last edited: