Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best wireless game controller for Tesla games

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the best wireless controller that will work with Tesla games (MCU 2.0)?

Are there any 2 player Tesla games where two players can play at the same time with two controllers?

Ideally if it is small enough to fit inside the glove box with a few other things already in the glovebox that would be ideal. I'm looking for something small, functional, and wireless...

Last edited:
Is this even possible? I’m out of the loop but would be awesome if it was!

Don't see why not. The wireless aspect should be "transparent" to the game, as the controller communication happens between the USB receiver and the wireless controller...

Just wondering if someone has found a wireless controller that's small and functional that will fit in the glove box. This will also help keep the J1772 adapter from moving around in the glove box as well :D

Are any of the Tesla games simultaneous two player?

Yes Xbox controller works wired.

I wonder if the Win10 PC-Xbox wireless adapter works. Worth trying although probably not, the Tesla system is not running Win10.

It's also not running XBox :D:p

I'm thinking if an XBox controller works, a PC game controller should also work since they are both Microsoft.

Has anyone tried a PC wired or wireless controller?

Okay so I can confirm that "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" DOES NOT work :( It would not even pair with the wireless adapter when plugged into the car and only pairs with he adapter when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

Anyone have any recommendations before I try another wireless game controller?

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier