Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best wireless game controller for Tesla games

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure there is no controller that works with the Tesla’s built in BlueTooth. I don’t even know how that would since you would need to have your phone and two controllers connected at the same time.

I have two wireless Logitech controllers and while they’re connected to two super tiny USB “dongles”. But that why I just connect and hide a tiny hub.

f710-feature-1.png

I’m pretty sure there is no controller that works with the Tesla’s built in BlueTooth. I don’t even know how that would since you would need to have your phone and two controllers connected at the same time.

I have two wireless Logitech controllers and while they’re connected to two super tiny USB “dongles”. But that why I just connect and hide a tiny hub.
Me too. And into the tiny 4 port hub is my PureTesla USB dashcam drive

Not to mention not all controllers work 100% with all games. And with Tesla releasing more games, like with this Christmas update, I don’t think they want to be responsible for controllers not performing to users expectations. As it is right now the games are more of a free Easter egg of sorts instead of a purchasing selling point of the car.

Side note I’d like to hook up a trackball at some point and play middle command with it.

Side side note how about just making it a mame where we could just drop in our own roms.

Not to mention not all controllers work 100% with all games. And with Tesla releasing more games, like with this Christmas update, I don’t think they want to be responsible for controllers not performing to users expectations. As it is right now the games are more of a free Easter egg of sorts instead of a purchasing selling point of the car.

Side note I’d like to hook up a trackball at some point and play middle command with it.

Side side note how about just making it a mame where we could just drop in our own roms.
Seems like you’re making a case for a Tesla proprietary controller. It would be the only controller they would have to support 100%. Kind of like Apple is with iOS

Has anyone found really small controllers that work? Wired or wireless doesn't really matter.

I have some $10 wired noname "xbox" controller that works just fine, but I hate it because it takes so much room when not in use. And now the kids are whining we need TWO controllers so they can play Cuphead.. :)

Edit: Bah, I managed to google something myself, I'll add here.. I don't understand why the listings are in german even when they are in ebay.com, but don't let that distract you. :)

I understand it won't work with Bluetooth, but perhaps it works when connected with a cable? Would be perfect size, cheap, and still has analog sticks. Maybe I'll try them out. :)

This one even claims to be Tesla compatible, but is more expensive and looks a bit flimsy.

Last edited:
Has anyone found really small controllers that work? Wired or wireless doesn't really matter.

I have some $10 wired noname "xbox" controller that works just fine, but I hate it because it takes so much room when not in use. And now the kids are whining we need TWO controllers so they can play Cuphead.. :)

Edit: Bah, I managed to google something myself, I'll add here.. I don't understand why the listings are in german even when they are in ebay.com, but don't let that distract you. :)

I understand it won't work with Bluetooth, but perhaps it works when connected with a cable? Would be perfect size, cheap, and still has analog sticks. Maybe I'll try them out. :)

This one even claims to be Tesla compatible, but is more expensive and looks a bit flimsy.
biggest problem you will find from my understanding is getting two wireless to work together. I haven't tried yet, My one wireless works fine. Its big but I just store in the armrest.

Mayflash Magic-NS firmware v1.3.2 is not currently working with newest xbox series x (xis) wireless controller. I wish I could find a solution...
Try pairing with this Wireless Controller Adapter. While the wireless gaming receiver for PC did not work for me either for pairing an Xbox gaming controller, I was able to get it to work with the following MayFlash wireless adapter.

When you get the adapter, be sure to update the firmware on the MayFlash Website and it should work smoothly to pair a wireless Xbox controller.

I wish there were two player games so I can see if I can get the games to work with two wireless controllers.