Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best wireless game controller for Tesla games

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve mentioned a few times. The Logitech wired and wireless w/ usb dongle models both work perfect for me. That said I don’t play a ton of games in the car so I prob haven’t tried every single game. But works on everything I’ve tried.

I’ve mentioned a few times. The Logitech wired and wireless w/ usb dongle models both work perfect for me. That said I don’t play a ton of games in the car so I prob haven’t tried every single game. But works on everything I’ve tried.
😂 same here. After the MCU2 upgrade I was so eager to have controllers, spend too much money… and they have been used like twice. I have them in the trunk but always forget about them. And as a matter of fact, we rarely stay in the car when charging.

Reactions: jeremymc7
Logitech F710 wireless

This was recommended is some Tesla owners YouTube videos as well as some forum threads.

I wanted something simple. I didn’t need to have a specific PS or Xbox controller. I didn’t want to mess with having to flash firmware or software updated. I didn’t want bulky receivers.

I don’t do this one brought us much for some reason.
Same here - just wanted something that works. This worked for me - specifically for Sonic and catquest. I’ve got a 2022 M3 LFP MIC.

Logitech F710 wireless

This was recommended is some Tesla owners YouTube videos as well as some forum threads.

I wanted something simple. I didn’t need to have a specific PS or Xbox controller. I didn’t want to mess with having to flash firmware or software updated. I didn’t want bulky receivers.

I don’t do this one brought us much for some reason.
Thanks for the recommendation- as mentioned below. This worked for me.