Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Xpel Installer Seattle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of my M3P and want to get a Xpel ppf wrap. I’m a stickler for details so looking to get the cleanest install possible. Anyone have any experience with installers around Seattle/Western WA ? Preferably companies who use the DAP pre cut system (bulk makes me nervous). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Seattle ClearBra
I dont have a wrap (and I am not in the seattle area) but your desire for the "cleanest install possible" is not congruent with "I want pre cut film". The "best" installers dont need to use pre cut film. They typically can use it, but you get a "cleaner" install by using a high end installer who doesnt need that, and can custom cut it.

I dont have a wrap (and I am not in the seattle area) but your desire for the "cleanest install possible" is not congruent with "I want pre cut film". The "best" installers dont need to use pre cut film. They typically can use it, but you get a "cleaner" install by using a high end installer who doesnt need that, and can custom cut it.
It’s my understanding that installers who use pre cut have the ability to edit their patterns where needed to get a more perfect fit. You make a good point, but I would think there would be little difference between 2 cars of the same make & model so why the need for custom cuts? I am no expert, just nervous about blades on my car. Still I’d be happy to consider any install someone can vouch for !

It’s my understanding that installers who use pre cut have the ability to edit their patterns where needed to get a more perfect fit. You make a good point, but I would think there would be little difference between 2 cars of the same make & model so why the need for custom cuts? I am no expert, just nervous about blades on my car. Still I’d be happy to consider any install someone can vouch for !
Did you find a place and get this done? I also live near seattle (eastside) and am curious where people are getting ppf done.

There's no need for the whole car to be custom, especially with the high quality designs we can now do in Xpel DAP software. Some still do custom, although normally it's because the software they have access to, isn't the most adaptable, like Xpels offering. Other times they're vinyl wrap installers who don't know how to work with kits. The nice thing about kits cut on the plotter and adapted with near all wrapped edges, is eliminating most all needs to take the knife to the paint, or near it. When needed, it's generally off the painted surfaces and near no chance of hitting the paint, when careful.

Did you find a place and get this done? I also live near seattle (eastside) and am curious where people are getting ppf done.
If you're looking to have clear bra installed, we would be honored to help you with this as a sponsor of the TMC forum. Please have a look at our website listed in the signature, and if you'd like, send me a message with your number and I'd be happy to go over all options with you.