Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bet ValueAnalyst at your own risk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think I ever got a response on this one other than marked funny :)

@Crowded Mind

First come first serve, as I indicated in my original post in the General Discussion thread, and The Dividend Bet is taken by @D-egg-O.

You may propose a bet here based on my posts in other threads. Make it specific enough so that there is no room for ambiguity and put a deadline.

Expect that I will not accept your bet, as there are no "balls" in this strike zone, and I rarely swing.

Nice! Might need a thread for your polls too? :D

I stand by my short interest prediction, because if Tesla executes, it's share price will always exceed its current value. Thus, some folks will always see it as "overvalued".

Someone needs to teach VA how to do actual polls, instead of stuff his/her profile stats.

I have a bet for everyone. Just Stop mucking about and buy the F*cking Dip already. Am I doing this right?

@Crowded Mind

First come first serve, as I indicated in my original post in the General Discussion thread, and The Dividend Bet is taken by @D-egg-O.

You may propose a bet here based on my posts in other threads. Make it specific enough so that there is no room for ambiguity and put a deadline.

Expect that I will not accept your bet, as there are no "balls" in this strike zone, and I rarely swing.

Fair enough. How about we bet on no dividend before 2022 then?

• Funny
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
No, but I'll take a stock buyback if you're game.

Also - see please see Reciprocity's post above, and correct the record on your latest Market Action post.

No, there is no reason for you to reference the post here in the market action thread. It contributes no value, much like my unfortunate choice to reply. Stock buyback could happen but is unlikely. Dividend absolutely will not. I would bet on no stock buyback before 2020.