Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beta Eligible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will the cabin camera be a requirement?

My car is RCCC camera, mcu1, hw3. So my model s has no cabin camera, but otherwise should be FSD eligible as I got the HW3 upgrade from the 2.0 it came with. Any thoughts on if the cabin camera will be required?

Currently on software 2020,48.37.4.

Will the cabin camera be a requirement?

My car is RCCC camera, mcu1, hw3. So my model s has no cabin camera, but otherwise should be FSD eligible as I got the HW3 upgrade from the 2.0 it came with. Any thoughts on if the cabin camera will be required?

Currently on software 2020,48.37.4.
Gosh...watching the recent youtube posts from reddit.... I do not want this on my car anymore. I'm beginning to question why I even purchased FSD now....it just doesn't seem to be getting better.

I have been watching and studying the technical aspect of FSD for quite some time. There are way too many circumstances where the current hardware will not perform well enough to enable FSD safely. Too many blind spots to safely pull into faster moving traffic and too many other scenerios to list here. FSD was supposed to be released years ago and Tesla continues to sell this feature to hopeful people and fatten their bank account on your dime.....IMO they are playing people and will for as long as they can get away with it.