Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beta FSD software rollout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DB8B6478-2D2D-47E1-82EB-D2FF109FC1C3.jpeg

According to Teslafi, quite a bit of cars are getting the option to enroll.

I'm usually very patient with these updates. But I paid a lot of money 3 years ago for this moment, so I'm super frustrated that I didn't get the update. The worst part is, my car reset itself about a month ago trying to update, and I lost all my settings, plus didn't get updated. Haven't received an update since, and now I'm wondering if I'm in limbo. But there is no way to tell, because Tesla hasn't figured out how to communicate with customers yet.:mad:

Reactions: Wol747
I did check the three boxes and tap the button. It says I'm enrolled. I updated the app but haven't seen the safety rating show up yet.

This is not an FSD Bata firmware update. It's just the promised button to request the update when it is ready and they feel like giving it to you.

I'm usually very patient with these updates. But I paid a lot of money 3 years ago for this moment, so I'm super frustrated that I didn't get the update. The worst part is, my car reset itself about a month ago trying to update, and I lost all my settings, plus didn't get updated. Haven't received an update since, and now I'm wondering if I'm in limbo. But there is no way to tell, because Tesla hasn't figured out how to communicate with customers yet.:mad:
Open a ticket on the phone app. They should be able to diagnose/re-push remotely without an appointment.

Question about beta. Does this replace auto pilot? I think it would be cool to still have AP with double click, and FSD with triple click.
I assume FSD Beta is an extension of Navigate on Autopilot, so when you’re navigating you’re using FSD, but otherwise it’s just TACC/Autosteer. What I don’t know is if there’s a way to disable FSD when navigating as you can with Navigate on AP.

Reactions: BRiZZ9