TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bethesda Maryland Tesla Owners "Club" I know you're out there

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Bluchip, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Bluchip

Bluchip Member

Hi
    Based on the number of Teslas I see in my town, there are dozens of owners in this area. If anyone is interested in having an informal get together on a Saturday morning, please let me know. I'll try to put something together in the next 30 days.

2. CatB

CatB Member

JCadman has organized some get-togethers at Montgomery Mall cars'n'coffee, so that's an easy one. I also just saw a Tesla Meetup group got started, so whatever you plan, please reach out to both groups.
    It is good to see so many out there now. Hard to believe that in a few weeks I'll be on the lookout for the first MX!

3. Ride Long

Ride Long Member

Gots to believe we will see one on Rt 355 before the year is out!

4. CatB

CatB Member

Ride Long,
    What's your reservation number? and when's the party :)
    I may just have to start hanging out at the Rockville Service Center...

5. Gcarloss

Gcarloss New Member

MotorWeek in search of local Tesla Model S Owner

Hello,

My name is Greg Carloss and I'm the assistant producer with the television show, MotorWeek. We're looking for a local Tesla Model S owner who would be willing to bring his or her vehicle to our offices on Friday, December 4, 2015 in Owings Mills, MD. We need a car to stand in as the subject for our intro to a Road Test on the Tesla Model S P90D that will appear in a December show. We cannot compensate you, but you're welcome to hang out with us as we produce the show as well as get the chance to talk with John Davis.

If you're interested, send a reply and we can get into more details.

Thanks!

6. CHRGIT

CHRGIT Member

I sent you a PM.

7. rcarpen22

rcarpen22 Member

Picking up my car Saturday. Interested in keeping up with any gatherings! I work in Rockville, live way out in the boonies.

8. Richk

Richk Member

Hi all, I'm a new MS owner (my wife and I picked up our car on 12/12). We live behind Suburban Hosp and I work in VA. I'd be up for any local gatherings.

I'm still in disbelief at how cool this car is. I still giggle every time I engage autopilot.

-- Rich
    MS 70D, #116403, Midnight Blue, pano, autopilot

9. Kutsuki

Kutsuki New Member

I am a new owner from Howard County. I have a Model S 70D in Pearl White. I can also bring a different type of car if you guys want to see something different. :p