Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bethesda Maryland Tesla Owners "Club" I know you're out there

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
Based on the number of Teslas I see in my town, there are dozens of owners in this area. If anyone is interested in having an informal get together on a Saturday morning, please let me know. I'll try to put something together in the next 30 days.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lanny
JCadman has organized some get-togethers at Montgomery Mall cars'n'coffee, so that's an easy one. I also just saw a Tesla Meetup group got started, so whatever you plan, please reach out to both groups.
It is good to see so many out there now. Hard to believe that in a few weeks I'll be on the lookout for the first MX!

JCadman has organized some get-togethers at Montgomery Mall cars'n'coffee, so that's an easy one. I also just saw a Tesla Meetup group got started, so whatever you plan, please reach out to both groups.
It is good to see so many out there now. Hard to believe that in a few weeks I'll be on the lookout for the first MX!

Gots to believe we will see one on Rt 355 before the year is out!

MotorWeek in search of local Tesla Model S Owner

Hello,

My name is Greg Carloss and I'm the assistant producer with the television show, MotorWeek. We're looking for a local Tesla Model S owner who would be willing to bring his or her vehicle to our offices on Friday, December 4, 2015 in Owings Mills, MD. We need a car to stand in as the subject for our intro to a Road Test on the Tesla Model S P90D that will appear in a December show. We cannot compensate you, but you're welcome to hang out with us as we produce the show as well as get the chance to talk with John Davis.

If you're interested, send a reply and we can get into more details.

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm a new MS owner (my wife and I picked up our car on 12/12). We live behind Suburban Hosp and I work in VA. I'd be up for any local gatherings.

I'm still in disbelief at how cool this car is. I still giggle every time I engage autopilot.

-- Rich
MS 70D, #116403, Midnight Blue, pano, autopilot

Hi all, I'm a new Model S owner as of 3/28/2018. My wife and I live in Columbia. We bought our car at Owings Mills. It's blue with black interior. I've been busy trying to learn all of the ins and outs of it. Steep learning curve. Looking forward to meeting some of you and learning from your experiences. Regards, Al Burgoon