TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bethesda temp SC offline

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by CatB, Aug 19, 2014.

1. CatB

CatB Member

#1 CatB, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    FYI, I just tried the Montgomery Mall supercharger and no power. I called Tesla service and she said both chargers were offline. She is escalating to the SC team, so i can call back for status.

if you are traveling through and need that SC, options include calling the store to see if you can borrow their HPWC (which I don't think is at full amps), using Woodbridge or Hagerstown, or calling the service center in Rockville to see if they can charge you.

Tesla Service called back within an hour of our conversation and said parts are on order so may take a while. She also started to offer me locations for J1772s, it's nice to know they are still responsive and helpful (I haven't had to call in a while).

2. techmaven

techmaven Active Member

I have used one of their HPWC's when the demo car was out and both Supercharger plugs were used. It was a full 80A. They also have 14-50's.

3. CatB

CatB Member

They must have upgraded the HPWC when they added the supercharger then, that is good news, thx!

4. CatB

CatB Member

It's back up!!
    came out of my morning meeting and had a voicemail saying it was back online :)
    Now charging at 120 :)