TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Better the second time around

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by artsci, Jan 27, 2014.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

After 5 weeks living without my Model S while it was in the shop for repairs I drove about 40 miles to EuroPros in Gaithersburg, the approved shop that did all of the work. When I arrived this morning at about 8:3O my car was waiting outside looking like it just came out of the factory, brand spanking new. I couldn't have been more thrilled. The shop's work was outstanding. But this time around I was totally familiar with the character of the car, it's handling, all of the features, and it's performance. So on the drive home I threw caution to the wind:) Not the case when I picked it up new from the factory at the Rockville service center in May.

What was really cool is that, not having been through the lousy weather and salt filled roads, the car looked beautifully pristine among all of the filthy cars around it, thus drawing even more attention than normal.

Yes, better the second time around. I'm overjoyed to have my Model S back!

2. Panacea

Panacea TSLA Shareholder/Believer

Happy for you buddy!

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

And much more is right with the world than yesterday. You aren't smiling alone about the return of your vehicle. :)

4. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Great news! I wish you many trouble-free (and emission-free) miles.

5. HHHH

HHHH Member

Congrats man! Mine is about to go under the knife, I'll let you know how it turns out. Have to get my door repainted after vandalism and theft.

6. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

Congrats on getting your car back. I didn't have my car for about a week. I can't imagine 5 weeks. Then again, waiting for multi-red was painful too.

7. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Thanks everybody!

- - - Updated - - -

Best wishes!