Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BEV vs. ICE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@tonybelding i read the article and agree it was well balanced. The only comment I will have is the author’s take in the “EV revolution” being slower than expected. I would say part of the cause is lack of any reasonable choice. The traditional ICE auto-makers have not given any good choices and the startup business for a car maker is a long and tricky process. I’m happy that Jaguar and Audi have been some reasonable cars but have a long way to go. Many people, while they say they hate it, want a traditional experience at a dealer. For me I don’t miss that but more options in service would be great. I’m also hopeful that a Rivian, Lucid, Byron et. al make awesome cars too. I really feel like currently if you are getting a BEV the scales are tipped toward only Tesla —who’s manufacturing prowess is always called into question. A long winded way of saying choice is critical because charging networks are growing at quite a good rate.