Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bicyclist yelled at my son for driving an EV?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have obviously never been stuck behind a gaggle of entitled "adult" children on bikes blocking the road for MILES with no chance to pass and the speed is regulated by the slowest member of the riding pack, I am talking about groups of over a HUNDRED at a time blocking the whole lane for over a quarter of a mile in the country with winding roads and cars stack up for a long ways. State law states "keep to the extreme RH side of the road and only two-abreast", what happened to share the road, these fools feel that does not apply to them since they are special. When you beep your horn they just give you the finger and further block the road. When I personally spoke with the sheriff about the situation he stated that they had not bothered to coordinate the large events with the sheriff's office as required and he would be happy to enforce the law since they are creating a dangerous hazard to themselves and to others on the highway. My nephew is a deputy and he helps to keep the roads safe from drunks and entitled cyclist as part of his job. By the way, not for a few seconds, I am talking about a :30 parade till I was able to turn off and seek another route. In this part of the county there are limited alternate roads so we are trapped behind these two wheel morons.

See the video and you may understand the situation:
You still want to be violent against those people? I am not defending the cyclists behaviour, I am attacking you for your aggression and excessive retaliation.
How about a farmer on his slow traktor? When there is a congestion?
I know being delayed is very annoying, but arguing for violence is just to stupid.