Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bieber to invest in Fisker?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I kept thinking this was an April Fool's joke with all the Batmobile talk...

The 19-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker wants to buy the company's new model Batmobile, reported Contactmusic.

Bieber decided to invest in the company, that is facing financial difficulty, due to his concerns over their planned new model Batmobile.

"Justin's worried he won't be able to fix his current Fisker if they shut, and he really wanted to get his hands on their next model, which was due to be a Batmobile-style car.

Sounds like it would be more prudent to just hire Henrik since all he seems to like is the design.

Justin Bieber to invest in Fisker car company

Unlikely, I'd think that he would have enough to pull their nose up?

I doubt it, but he certainly could help with a chunk of the debt, as well as bringing attention to the company and getting others involved?

I would have loved to see the Atlantic, although I didn't have high hopes for it.

To get Fisker out of the fire, I believe investors would have to cover the DOE loan ($176 Million?), pay of debts they haven't been covering, rebuild lots of lost goodwill with both dealers and owners, and jump start the development of Atlantic (I have no idea how far along this was or how much/little it would take).

This was the last ditch effort of some Fisker executive. Call up the Biebs and say "Sorry, we're going to have to declare bankruptcy. It's a shame too (sigh). We were just about to start on that Batman car you were requesting we look into."

I kind of hope someone buys the designs and makes cars out of them. You certainly could slap the Karma chasis onto a Tesla skateboard with not a whole ton of alteration (the sizes are below). You'd gain the frunk for storage, improve the interior cabin space, make the car sportier, all while maintaining that super sexy Fisker body style.

It will never happen given Musk is happily dancing on Fisker's grave after the way Henrick wasted Tesla's time with his subterfuge. It's too bad, really. He could have made the Model S a better looking car (not that it isn't beautiful but it's not too far off from a Jaguar).

Fisker Karma Dimensions:
Overall Length:196.8 in.
Wheelbase:124.4 in.
Overall Width:78.1 in.
Overall Height:52.4 in.
Front Track:66.6 in.
Rear Track:67.0 in.
Turning Circle:40.4 ft.
Curb Weight:5300 lbs.

Tesla Model S
Overall Length:196.0 in.
Wheelbase:116.5 in.