TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Big Islanders

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by BUBS, Dec 23, 2014.

1. BUBS

BUBS New Member

Aloha. Have had my P85+ for a few months now rolling around the big island. Have seen a few other MS. There are a couple white ones here in town, seen a red in Kona... And ran across another red deep on the east side and I think I scared the owners. I stopped behind them when they pulled into their driveway to say hi. I told then I had the gray p85 in Waimea and considering I had been cutting trees that day and driving an old pickup I don't think they believed me.

Been pulled over twice by cops who mostly wanted to talk about the car.

Still trying to figure out the least awkwar way to handle people looking in my car windows... While I'm sitting in it.

P85+ Silver, Gray 21", All Options

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

BUBS, Welcome. Glad to have you.

Ref the people looking. Make a sign and hold it up to the window: PONY RIDES 25 CENTS.

We know of another owner Jeffdhood in Hilo. Look him up. Merry Christmas to ya.

3. drtko147

drtko147 Member

Happy Holidays! I've been trying to convince my friend who lives outside of Kona to get a MS. Then he can push to get a charging station installed at the new Kaiser Kona clinic.

4. WeazL

WeazL Moderator - Hawaii

I believe Jeffhood is on the Kona side.