Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Big New Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was updated to 2021.34.22 on Saturday with car in Rhode Island while I was in Chicago. Clicked on the FSD beta request button. Going to drive like an old lady for the next week to keep my score high enough. It's killing me. Not sure if I agree with Tesla's philosophy on this. If they so strongly believe in the FSD technology, wouldn't it be better to allow those with a poorer "score" to get it first?
Had to LOL at your "drive like an old lady" comment. I overslept for a early tee time on Sunday and drove like a jackass to make it, so I need to restart my clock today :D

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
A month after taking delivery of my MYP (2021.3.106), I finally got the first software update today, 2021.32.21. I thought it was just going to be some audio update, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it included the big “Disney+“ update.

6C0639CF-F114-4B11-A377-18CC0C6B696E.jpeg

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
2021.32.21 downloaded tonight. First update in a while from 2021.4.21.3.

After download and install (took about a half hour with high speed wifi), a new UI with improved autopilot AI display of the virtual surroundings of other cars, the road, traffic lane lines, etc. A half dozen other new features also including the phone UI.

Some of these auto updates are like getting a new feature packed car delivered right in your own garage every month! Must test out the new entertainment features like Netflix and Disney+ streaming, and a new sound system enhanced immersion mode. Really like that new auto mode for immersion sounds.

Now to check out and test the TACC and AP. Also we see the new car wash mode we have read about here.

Just installed 32.21 and tested out the Wi-Fi in drive.. mine does not stay in Wi-Fi when I switch to drive. I guess that was taken away? Also by hitting the battery icon on the top it doesn’t switch from miles to %
It should switch to percentage but it isn’t by hitting the battery icon. You hit either the miles or percentage to the left of the icon.

Is 2021.32.21 the update that gets the “request full self driving beta” button? I don’t see it anywhere unless I’m missing it?
I believe 2021.32.22 has the beta request. It seems like FSD cars are getting .22 and everyone else is getting .21.

Just installed 32.21 and tested out the Wi-Fi in drive.. mine does not stay in Wi-Fi when I switch to drive. I guess that was taken away? Also by hitting the battery icon on the top it doesn’t switch from miles to %
You have to turn that option on per-network in the WiFi settings.