Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Big Referral LIE...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm very enthousiast Tesla driver and i did my best for collecting all the Referrals that i can. 8 Friends of me now also driving Tesla...

My Referral order is:

1ste Referral: Ordered 10 Juli 2018 = Tesla Wall Charger

2nd Referral: Ordered 09 August 2018 = Tesla Model S Kids

3nd Referral: Ordered 13 September 2018 = Early Access Token for Solar Roof

4nd Referral: Ordered 15 September 2018 = 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X

BUT Tesla is offering to me now: Priority access to vehicle software updates

5nd Referral: Ordered 04 November 2018 = Tesla Unveiling Invitation

6nd Referral: Ordered 12 November 2018 = Secret Level

7nd Referral: Ordered 14 December 2018 = Secret Level

8nd Referral: Oredere 25 December 2018 = Secret Level

Tesla website information when these orders are placed:

How are referral awards determined?

Referral awards are determined by the date in which your referral’s vehicle or solar energy system order is placed. If a customer uses your referral code and places a vehicle order between August 1, 2018 and September 18, 2018, the order will be eligible for an award in the current phase of the referral program. The same concept applies for a solar energy order placed between September 28, 2017 and September 15, 2018. This is applicable even in instances where the vehicle or solar energy system order is delivered after the award phase of the program has ended.

You can also read this information here: Wayback Machine

The problem is now Tesla don't want give my Wheels because; of this information on the website now;

How are referral awards determined?
Referral awards are granted in the order of referred vehicle delivery and solar energy system installation. At the time of delivery/installation, the referral’s order placed date determines the phase of the referral program from which awards will be determined.

Have anybody else have same issue?

Same problem here. Email [email protected] and they should be able to swap the solar roof token for the wheels.

Also, you don’t complete the secret level 1 until you hit 10 referrals. It’s all or none. I.e. unfortunately 8 referrals doesn’t get you the 10% Roadster discount. Secret level 2 is different. You get 2% off for each referral.

I don't see the difference in the two web site descriptions. Both say that the date of the order determines which set of rewards will be used. You've highlighted "delivery and installation", but that only determines the order of the awards, not the program from which they are chosen. Both pieces of text indicate that the set of rewards is determined by the order date.