Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Biggest CPO discount from new yet?

Wshowell

Jan 1, 2015
Arroyo Grande Ca
I've seen cheaper CPO of course but not one as discounted this from new. Probably 50% depreciation from new? Anyone seen larger?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 156
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 132

Reeler

Decade of Pure EV Driving
Oct 14, 2015
Denver, CO
Looks like everyone wants autonomous and dual motor options. This model is less efficient too. Technologically obsolete without a model change!

MsElectric

Oct 11, 2014
New York
Looks like everyone wants autonomous and dual motor options. This model is less efficient too. Technologically obsolete without a model change!

That car is a crazy good deal.

Yes, I bet many are waiting for the D/Autopilot cars to be available. We are in that situation ourselves and Douglas might just explode while waiting...

3mp_kwh

Feb 13, 2013
Boston
When will we see the thread title asking for the best option to repaint a Model S? :)

Tesla's inspection process has changed. I was told there is more engagement of the DS on the front end of a trade in, and some specific extra exterior checks to avoid, specifically, paint issues. I'd be more confident in today's CPO.

MsElectric

Oct 11, 2014
New York
Tesla's inspection process has changed. I was told there is more engagement of the DS on the front end of a trade in, and some specific extra exterior checks to avoid, specifically, paint issues. I'd be more confident in today's CPO.

Actually I wasn't implying the car would have bad paint quality... Some were saying that the P85+ was priced at $60K because it is brown and I was attempting to make a joke that someone is going to buy it and try and figure out how to paint or wrap it in a different color :)

I too have seen indications they are being more stringent with their CPO cars and that is good for everyone :)

Now if they would only allow you to buy an extended warranty for CPO cars I would no longer have a need to prefer a private party purchase over a CPO car due to lack of CPO warranty extendibility...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC