Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Biggest CPO discount from new yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen cheaper CPO of course but not one as discounted this from new. Probably 50% depreciation from new? Anyone seen larger?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 160
Tesla's inspection process has changed. I was told there is more engagement of the DS on the front end of a trade in, and some specific extra exterior checks to avoid, specifically, paint issues. I'd be more confident in today's CPO.

Actually I wasn't implying the car would have bad paint quality... Some were saying that the P85+ was priced at $60K because it is brown and I was attempting to make a joke that someone is going to buy it and try and figure out how to paint or wrap it in a different color :)

I too have seen indications they are being more stringent with their CPO cars and that is good for everyone :)

Now if they would only allow you to buy an extended warranty for CPO cars I would no longer have a need to prefer a private party purchase over a CPO car due to lack of CPO warranty extendibility...