Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Biggest tv that can fit in 7 seater x w seats down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Anyone w experience. Wanted to pick up a tv and looking at 70/75 and 85 in sizes. Will they fit in a model x w seats down? Anyone w experience

Maybe he doesn't have the dimensions of the box that the TV comes in?
@eyespii , I hear you ... but for some reason, I thought they often showed shipping dimensions. I just looked and didn't see that for a TV we are interested for our next house. Dimensions below for it (85" Class Q70A QLED 4K Smart TV (2021)). I guess I would add 3" on each side as a good guess for the box. They sure do seem to minimize the cardboard used. I guess you'd have to take into account the stand footprint too (listed below) since the box has to be that deep (ie. ~11").

2T6JA0w.jpg

Hi all. Anyone w experience. Wanted to pick up a tv and looking at 70/75 and 85 in sizes. Will they fit in a model x w seats down? Anyone w experience

Having a 2017 7-seater, I was able to slide a 75" TV completely flat into the cargo area, with all the seats down. The caveat was the TV needed to be removed completely from the box/packaging, as the cardboard box is usually bulkier to accommodate the accessories and the styrofoam protectors.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
We just transported a new TV, and with the seats down we found there were acres of room in our Model S. We moved it in the box, but it would be easy to remove the box. The store people were worried about making sure the screen faced upward when traveling, but that was all.

Thanks All. I dont know which tv yet so dont know box measurements and not at home so dont have x w me. Was just hoping soMeone had experienxe bringing home a 70/75 in tv in box and it was successful so can plan ahead. Thx

does someone have rhe interior diagonal dimension of their x by chance and length w seats down? If measuring id appreciate the horizontal and vertical as well. Again not home so if someone nearby and can provide is helpful. Thx in advance!

@jboy210 that was my exact experience this past year. I got to Best Buy to do a curbside pickup, with the plan to lay it flat in the back. Was tsk-tsk’ed by the employee, as if I was the most uninformed person he had ever met. It wasn’t that big of a TV, so it fit standing up behind the front seats.

I would just select home delivery for a really large TV.

@jboy210 that was my exact experience this past year. I got to Best Buy to do a curbside pickup, with the plan to lay it flat in the back. Was tsk-tsk’ed by the employee, as if I was the most uninformed person he had ever met. It wasn’t that big of a TV, so it fit standing up behind the front seats.

I would just select home delivery for a really large TV.
We got a new 75" TV and also decided get it home delivered. We were glad we did. The first on had a scratch in the screen you could only see when it was powered up. Plus they had 3 people here to raise it up to the wall mount.