TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

BimmerFile - 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport

Discussion in 'News' started by Seneca_Chicago, Feb 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Seneca_Chicago

Seneca_Chicago Co-Founder @ Current Automotive

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

WOW!! What a nice review...esp. considering it's on a BMW forum...very very well written.

3. Seneca_Chicago

Seneca_Chicago Co-Founder @ Current Automotive

my fav part:

"But it’s not just the acceleration. The feeling of the torque and the sound are what make the experience completely earth shattering. This is the future I was promised as a kid growing up in the 80’s. It’s the sound of space ships.. It’s the acceleration of light speed. This is what I expected 2010 to feel like. Why is Tesla the only one who gets this?"

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

BMW is impressed with the Mini E enough that they are working on multiple EVs.

EVs and Energy

It's possible Gabe knows more than he is saying...