Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Binghamton Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Planning a road trip which requires me to charge in Binghamton to at least 86 - 87% (and preferably more to give me a buffer) in order to allow me to get to my destination, turn around and return back to Binghamton to charge to start my route home.

In order to give me cushion (and avoid having to sit at the SC for a long time given the taper at the top) I have been looking for hotels with destination charging in the area so I could plug in and charge to near full overnight.

There is a Fairfield Inn nearby with destination charging but for some reason, the dates I am looking, the rate is extremely high. The only other hotel showing on Plugshare as having destination charging is the DoubleTree by Hilton but it is also relatively pricey for the night I need.

Question: There is a Comfort Inn in Binghamton on Upper Front Street which looks decent and on the map looks pretty close to the Binghamton Supercharger. Is anyone familiar with the Comfort Inn? Is it walkable to the SC? (If so, I could check in and drop my wife at the hotel, drive to the SC and if it takes 45 - 55 minutes to get close to full I can walk back to the hotel in the interim).

Thanx in advance.