Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bismarck, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turns out that the transformer I showed is for the truck stop not the superchargers. So I was indeed wrong. The supercharger transformer will go on the platform on the left but is not yet installed. I posted new pictures on the Miles City supercharger post. The new work began on 2/17/20. Charging stands may be installed as early as tomorrow and transformer installed and energized as early as next week, or not. The electrician thinks the site to the west will be Forsyth, not Bighorn.
IMG_0726.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0750.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick Bismarck update. Crew is going full tilt @ 18° F with real-feel of 2° F

Looks like 6 of 8 pedestals are vertical and that they will soon be placing the two inverters (large white monolithic things)

No pics this morning as warm hats were more visible than hard hats. I may be back this afternoon and be able to provide pics.

• Informative
Reactions: MikeMacMan
So does this mean Dickinson is finished? Also, before these there was installation work happening in Miles City - does this mean Montana is also done and/or waiting to turn on?

Still hoping Fargo is next and Grand Forks is within sight... :)

This company is doing all the I-94 superchargers in ND plus Alexandria & St. Louis Park in MN. The sites in Montana are being done by a different company. So there's no direct connection between progress by one company and that by the other. The only connection between their schedules is that they both need to wait for hardware from Tesla which may become available at similar times.

As for what's next, they'll finish Jamestown and Fargo in some order.

This company is doing all the I-94 superchargers in ND plus Alexandria & St. Louis Park in MN. The sites in Montana are being done by a different company. So there's no direct connection between progress by one company and that by the other. The only connection between their schedules is that they both need to wait for hardware from Tesla which may become available at similar times.

As for what's next, they'll finish Jamestown and Fargo in some order.

Have you seen any permits for Forsyth, MT? The electric crew in Miles City thought the other Montana I-94 site would be Forsyth. Not Bighorn.

Howdy! New to the forums here. Does anyone have any updates on this? Has NcoV caused any delays? Planing on buying a tesla fairly soon, and very curious to see how this goes. I'm up in Minot, so this would certainly help me get around. Thanks.