Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, so those folks got a debased currency and others got increased asset prices due to M2 increase (inflation). Those are not the same.

Your graph to me is less informative as it’sa ratio, and it still shows a 2x anyway.
I don't believe I posted a graph?

Aa far as the "currency" goes it's pretty much worth just as much as it was prior to all of these shenanigans and currently more than a few years ago. Caref what you wish for as stronger dollar means everything priced in dollars gets LESS valuable or cheaper. Including oil. Gas. Equities. Other commodities.

The solution is to not hold cash. Currency is not supposed to be an investment.
I’m not talking about investing, I’m talking about saving.

Investing is taking risks for upside or gains. Savings should be retaining value.

Many now invest merely to keep the same purchasing power in the long run. Savings hardly exists because of continued monetary debasement, you actually can’t save.

I’m not talking about investing, I’m talking about saving.

Investing is taking risks for upside or gains. Savings should be retaining value.

Many now invest merely to keep the same purchasing power in the long run. Savings hardly exists because of continued monetary debasement, you actually can’t save.
You can put your money in a savings account. If you think inflation expectations are wrong you can buy inflation protected securities.
Over the past decade saving hardly existed because interest rates were so low. Now that interest rates are higher you can actually get real returns from savings accounts.